Monday, May 16, 2016

Orange Flower Hi

Today is definitely a Monday for me.  I am trying to get back in the groove after the weekend.  I have a card that just makes me happy to look at.
The card base is Banana Cream Cardstock.  I then took a piece of the Spring Parade Pattern paper and set it on the card at the angle and trimmed the excess off.
I then stamped the flower from the Sweet Today set in Orange Creamcicle ink on Orange Creamcicle cardstock.  I detail cut the flower out.  I cut into the center more than the lines were stamped to be able to curl the edges more. I curled the edges with a pencil.  I then added a Rainbow Drop (not available) to the middle of the flower.
I then took a strip of Buttercream Cardstock, cut the end into a banner and stamped the sentiment from Little Big Greetings in Orange Creamcicle ink.  I then attached it to the card.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Love the angle. Sometimes I get bored with my layouts - I think I'll try this.

    ReplyDelete