Friday, June 24, 2016

CYCI # 125- Color Challenge

Today I want to share my entry in the Can You Case It Challenge #
I created this card:
I used Cranberry Bliss Cardstock for the card base.  I then created the layers with Whip Cream, Black Licorice and River Stone Cardstock.  On the River Stone piece, I stamped the sentiment from the  Greeting Trends set  and Pomegranate Splash ink.
I added a piece of Journey Basics: Black and White paper to the bottom half of the card.  I then took a piece of Whip Cream Cardstock across the middle of the card to cover the seam and then wrapped a piece of Vintage Lace over that.
I then stamped the rose from Glass Blooms with Pomegranate Splash ink on Whip Cream Cardstock.  I then stamped over the top with the Ink Splat ATS and Candy Apple Ink.
I detail cut the roses and added them to the card using foam squares, added a layer of Journey Glaze and a dusting of Journey Sparkle Dust.  I then free hand cut leaves from Lemon Grass Cardstock and added them to the card. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment