Friday, August 12, 2016

Faith Friday #5

I'm so glad you stopped by today.  On Friday's I share a faith based project.  Today I have a card I created for a friend that is going through some life issues.  Here is what I created:
The card base is made from Bubble Gum Cardstock.  I then cut a piece of Summer Romance Pattern Paper in a 4 X 4 square that I rounded the corners on one side.  I wrapped a piece of Vintage Lace around this piece and adhered the piece to the card with foam squares.
I then stamped the verse from the  Through the Storm set with River Stone Ink on Cool Pool Cardstock that I cut from Journey Ovals Die.  I adhered this piece to the card using foam squares.
I then added a piece of Cool Pool Ribbon that I put a knot in.  I wrapped a piece of Whip Cream Thread around the knot and tied in a bow.  I adhered the bow to the card with Journey Glue Dots.
To finish the card, I added a few of Spring Bloom Minis cut from  Bubble Gum Cardstock and Journey Sequins Bloom Time to the middle and a few on the left hand side.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment