Friday, September 2, 2016

Faith Friday 9/2/16

Faith Friday today and I have a special verse to share today.
I love Proverbs 3:5-6 and today's card is this verse.
The base of the card is Cranberry Bliss Cardstock with a layer of Black Licorice Cardstock.  I then cut a layer of Bubble Gum Cardstock and stamped the Lots of Love ATS with Cranberry Bliss ink.  I folded the corner up and attached it to the card.
I then added a layer of Cranberry Bliss cardstock.  I then stamped the "Trust in the Lord" stamp from the Trust the Lord set with Cranberry Bliss ink on Whip Cream cardstock.  I added this piece to the card.
Next, I wrapped a piece of Bubble Gum Satin Ribbon around the Cranberry Bliss cardstock piece and tied a knot.  I then added a piece of Black Licorice Twine around the knot and tied a Heart button from Journey Color Buttons II set.
To finish the card I took two hearts from the Amazing Accents, added them to my card and colored them with Cranberry Bliss Silk.  I also added some Journey Glaze to the heart.  I then added some Journey Sparkle Dust to the two red hearts and the main heart.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment