Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Double Gate fold

Today I am sharing a card because even though I love winter, it has been too cold for me in Southern California.  In the last few weeks we have had about 10 inches of rain in my area.  The temperature last night was in the 40's.  That is way too cold for this So. Cal girl.
Let me start thinking of spring now!


Side view
The background was created using the Kiwi Slice, ink pad direct to paper.
It's hard to see, but I added some Journey Glaze to the jar for texture.
I also stamped the sentiment, "I hope thistle cheer you up" (included in the stamp), in Rock Candy ink on the inside.

Supplies Used:
Stamp: Thistle
Paper: Kiwi Slice Cardstock, Limeade Splash Cardstock, Whip Cream Cardstock
Ink: Kiwi Slice, Rock Candy
Die: Journey Ovals
Accessories: Lemon Grass Twine, Rainbow Drops, Journey Glaze
Colored with Color Burst Pencils

No comments:

Post a Comment