Sunday, May 28, 2017

CYCI #159

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!  I hope you are getting the rest you need and spending time doing something you love.
I love to create cards and papercrafts, so I have been working on many projects.  Today I want to share with you the newest challenge at Can You Case It?
Here is the card I created for the sketch challenge.
I love this simple but great sketch.
I hope you will play along with us on our Facebook Page.  Click here!

Supplies Used:
Stamp: Yummy Wishes (retiring 6/30)
Paper: Whip Cream Cardstock, Celebrate You Pattern Paper (retiring 6/30)
Ink: Black Licorice
Dies: Journey Circles
Accessories: Journey Sequins- Special Celebrations

If you are interested in any of our retiring products, please click here to go to the full list!

No comments:

Post a Comment