Sunday, July 9, 2017

CYCI #164

Hello Crafty Friends,
It's Sunday and that means a new challenge over at Can You Case It?  Today we gave a sketch challenge. 
Here is the card I created:


I created the background using the small and large daubers and Beach Breeze ink.  I then stamped the bubbles from the Rainbow Bubbles stamp set with Black Licorice ink.

The fish, I stamped with Black Licorice ink on Whip Cream Cardstock.  I then added Sparkle silk to the fins using the brush.  I added Journey Glaze to the fish body and sprinkled Confetti Sparkle Elements- Clear Sparkle over his body.



I hope you plan to join the challenge us over on our Facebook page.  Here is the sketch challenge:


Supplies Used:
Stamp: Rainbow Bubbles, Must Have Sentiments
Paper: Whip Cream Cardstock, Beach Breeze Cardstock, Journey Vellum
Ink: Black Licorice, Beach Breeze
Silk: Sparkle
Accessories: Be Cool Journey Tape, Pool Play Sparkle Tape, Confetti Sparkle Elements- Clear Sparkle, Journey Glaze
Tools: Small daubers, Large daubers

No comments:

Post a Comment