Saturday, October 22, 2016

Journey Blog Hoppers- Faith Journey


Welcome to the Amazing Journey Blog Hoppers Hop!  This month's theme is Faith Journey.  I'm so happy you're hop pin' along!  If you arrived from Ruth Cooper's blog, you're on the right track.  If not, that's ok too!  Just continue the hop and you'll come full circle!

http://www.sassyangelsstudio.com/faith-journey-blog-hop/

Now, let's get to my projects.  First let me share the card I created.  I started with a Whip Cream Cardstock base.  I then cut a piece of Beach Ball, Beach Breeze and Catalina Splash Cardstock for the layers.  I then cut a piece of Whip Cream Cardstock.  I stuck the Bible Print stickers to the piece of Whip Cream Cardstock.
I then took the Party Pop PanPastels in blues and created the background, right over the stickers.  I then took the white PanPastel from the same set and created the highlighted area over the fish.
Next, I stamped the sentiment from Trust the Lord stamp set with Catalina Splash ink on a piece of Whip Cream Cardstock that I matted with a piece of Catalina Splash Cardstock.
I then wrapped a piece of Catalina Splash Satin Ribbon around the one corner of the card and popped this layer up with foam squares.

I then wanted to use the same technique on my bible page.  Using the Bible Print sticker of the candle, I placed it on the bible page.  I then colored the candlestick with the Gold Pencil from the Color Burst pencils.  I used a Citrus Cooler, Lemon Drop and Pineapple Smoothie pencil to shade in the flame.
I then used the Mother Nature PanPastels green colors and the Rich SorbetsPanPastel brown color to create the path on the page.
To finish the page, I added some Gold Pan Pastels over the top of the candlestick to add some more sparkle.

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you are inspired by my creations.  Please don't forget to click the Next button to continue on the hop with Becky Lemire's blog.

www.funstampersjourney.com/kimlamos

11 comments:

  1. Oh my Bible Art...this is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found my stickers a couple days ago! Love how you used them and the Bible Journaling.... great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got the stickers last week but still hadn't thought about how I was going to use them. Thank you for picking them as your project supplies. I love how you used them. Your Bible page is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Bible Journaling page, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card & love your Bible journal page!

    ReplyDelete