Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Reindeer Shaker Card

Today I have a fun shaker card for you.  I love making shaker cards!  They are also so interactive for the recipient.
I created the base of the card using Whip Cream cardstock and Journey Basics: Black and White paper. 
I then created the shaker part using a piece of Whip Cream Cardstock.  I filled the shaker part with Journey Sequins: Holiday Elements.  I backed the shaker card with a piece of Black Licorice Cardstock.  I added a few bits of Confetti Sparkle Elements to the shaker and the outside.
I then stamped the dear from the Winter Wonderland set in Cocoa Powder ink on Whip Cream Cardstock and fussy cut and adhered it to the card.
To finish the card off I added the sentiment from the Cheerful Trees set to the bottom of the card using Candy Apple ink.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment