Monday, February 8, 2016

Cupid Love

Today's card is one that I made by accident.  I started making a card using the cupid stamp, but I just could not get it to look the way I wanted it to.
Here is what I did.  I took the cupid stamp from the Be Mine set and inked it up with Whip Cream Ink.  I then took Bubble Gum Silk and painted the cupid part, straight on the stamp.  I then took Silver Silk and painted the bow and arrow part.  Once I had it all painted, I then stamped it on the Whip Cream Cardstock.  You can't see it in the picture, but the cupid is shimmery because of the metallic in the silk.  I love the way it turned out.
The card it self is made from Sweet Berry Cardstock, Watermelon Fusion Cardstock, Journey Basics: Black and White Prints and River Stone Cardstock.
I used Bubble Gum Cardstock and the Spring Bloom Mini's die set to cut the flowers.  I added the Sparkle Drops to the center of the flowers.
I finished the card by adding a Bubble Gum Satin Ribbon bow, a Whip Cream Thread bow that I used to hold the Bubble Gum heart I cut from Heart-felt die set.  I stamped the sentiment from the Be Mine set in Rock Candy ink and added a Heart Sparkle Drop.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment